What is sustainable procurement about and how does our economic system influence our purchasing decisions? How can we make ourselves more resilient and future-proof? An entertaining discussion between theory and practice serves as the starting point for our training series.The module covers the following content:A new understanding of sustainable business
Why does a company have to act sustainably in procurement?
- A Mechanistic Worldview (Adam Smith)
- A Holistic Worldview (Systems Theory)
- Economical Development: From Linear to Regenerative
- Rethinking the economy!
- Procurement is the missing link in a sustainable supply chain
Do you understand your downward supply chain – a question of transparency?
- Investor, Propagator and Innovator - different types of companies and their sustainability motives, derivations for the focus in the sustainable procurement process
Do you take your suppliers with you on this journey?
- The supply chain value stages of two selected industries and their environmental impacts on greenhouse gases, air pollution, water use, and land use
- Framework for Sustainable Procurement: Maturity levels at the levels of people, policy/strategy & communication, procurement process, supplier involvement, and measurement &r esults
- The four steps of a process model for sustainable procurement
- Basis and process integration
- Behaviour Change Model and different measures for sustainable purchasing
- Establishment of sustainable supplier management
- Supplier Selection and the connection with the SDGs (UN Sustainable Development Goals)
- House of sustainable supplier relationship management incl. the REWE Case
- Establishment of sustainable supplier management by using the general supplier relationship model
- Evaluating and Learning incl. the Innogy case
Course languages: German, English with optional Mandarin subtitles
课程语言：德语、 英语、 英语发音中文字幕